I’m such a dork. I posted day 4’s post on the 25th. I think i’m a day ahead. How did that happen? The week’s short enough! LOL
Okay I made this recipe the other night for dinner and we ate it on the back porch. Back when the weather seemed downright summery compared to the rainy ass days of yesterday and today. It was good but see my notes.
A fast and delicious meal! This recipe can be served warm or cold and is super flexible to fit your own personal tastes.
- 1 box bowtie pasta – i used the whole box
- 2 medium cucumbers sliced and quartered – I subbed artichoke hearts for cucs which just didn’t seem right
- 4 Roma Tomatoes diced into large pieces – cut smaller IMO
- 3/4 cup Kalamata Olives – I used about 12 olives.
- 1 cup fresh Parmesan shredded – not needed, IMO since you’re using feta
- 1 cup feta crumbled – woo hoo!
- 2 cups Italian dressing more or less depending on your taste – OMG don’t do it. 2 cups of dressing and this puppy will be swimming! I used good ‘ol Good Seasons basic Italian shake it up yourself and I bet I used less than a quarter cup total
- Cook bow tie pasta as directed on the box.
- Toss all ingredients together. This salad can be served warm or cold and adding chicken would also be a fabulous idea!
I ate it veg, and served it warm on a bed of fresh greens. It was dee-lish!
Happy eating! For more recipes go here: